Discussion Forum

Suggestion: "Report Card Database Error" Button

It would be really nice to have a button to fill out a quick report to the dev-team, or any other means of fast messaging option, when we stumble upon a card that has a failure in the database like wrong legality, banning's and so on. There won't be that many cards but personal I don't want to open a new thread for each wrong card I found.

Took some time but I found an example: Goblin Fireslinger.
When searching for uncommon's the M12 version of this card is listed though the edition symbol on the clearly states that this card is common.
I really would love to see such a function on the cards detail page (http://www.mtgvault.com/card/goblin-fireslinger/)
Posted 11 May 2017 at 10:07

Sygg, River Cutthroat is not in your database. I was trying to enter my Sygg ninja tribal deck, and when I try and enter Sygg, RC it comes up as not in the database
Posted 12 May 2017 at 22:55

I know I have had a similar problem before, but that was because I forgot the comma in the name. When adding cards here you have to spell the card as it is on the card, including commas, etc in the correct places in the name. This is a minor annoyance as I often type the names in proper English and have to reenter them in American English as that's the way they are spelt on the cards.
Posted 24 May 2017 at 09:37

True, makes sense! I'll add it onto the list haha
Posted 19 May 2017 at 16:18

That must be one hell of a list. Keep up the good work.
Posted 24 May 2017 at 09:37

Thanks DedWards :)
Posted 26 May 2017 at 10:50