Start typing a card name and use the auto-complete feature to quickly select the card you're trying to add. Enter a quantity and add that card to your sideboard!
Submit a list of cards below to bulk import them all into your sideboard. Post one card per line using a format like "4x Birds of Paradise" or "1 Blaze", you can even enter just the card name by itself like "Wrath of God" for single cards.
This deck has been viewed 2,714 times.
I'm interested myself in a rock/junk build for Modern.
- Noble Hierarch would be much better then Birds because of exalted which is so important (goyf killing goyf for instance).
- Lotus Cobra can do wonders for junk
- You miss lifegain bigtime. With no access Jitte/Swords to Plowshares/Top Dark Confidant will kill you and the matchup against zoo/RDW is near impossible. Playing Behemoth Sledge helps or something simular, maybe Basilisk Collar.
- Teeg mainboard seems unnecessary.
- Why do you run 25 land in a deck that has a curve of 1-3? It would be fine if you were running baneslayer angel but like this I don't see the point.
- have you concidered a single Scute Mob?
- you can drop a Green Sun's Zenith for more mainboard removal like smother or go for the throat.
- bop gives black mana
- lotus cobra works really fine but cc 2 is too much
- kitchen finks on mainboard can be a solution?
- gaddock can lock alone decks like dragonstorm...maybe i will put it on sidebord
- what lands could be removed?
- no, but is a very interesting idea with green sun's zenith! i will add a single Scute Mob!
- i love Green Sun's Zenith...
yeah zenith is fine, I play it in legacy NO RUG, but I cut down to 3 myself which seems to be enough. Cobra is sick, you should playtest it, I played it in legacy junk and it's such a fast clock. If he stick around next turn playing that extra spell is really worth it. Which reminds me, you should play Elspeth 1, seems like a must have in this deck. Flying Knights, blocking tokens all day long... what's not to like.
Exalted versus a bird that gives black mana is not even the same ballgame. You're mana base will be fine without birds and birds are really bad mid game where Noble Hierarch isn't. Zenith into Hierarch actually puts you on a faster clock that very same turn.