Discussion Forum

The Square ads that display in the top left don't cooperate with the site layout.

The topic title says it all. I had to type "The square " and "The tit" blind because of the ads in question. Their presence isn't a problem, but their location makes the site challenging to use. I think the problem is, they were placed as tall and narrow ads, which, if you get lucky, are chosen instead, but somehow, square ads like the one doing just fine on the right are getting chosen. Hopefully a fix isn't much trouble.
Posted 01 May 2017 at 21:53

Is it possible to post a screenshot on to Facebook for me to see? Either as a post or a direct message. I'm going to assume you're on a mobile device?
Posted 01 May 2017 at 22:04

Thanks - I certainly will, should it misbehave again. I haven't experienced the problem today. Could it be a self-correcting fluke on the ad provider's end? Currently, I have a long and tall banner ad on both margins, and all is well. I use an old laptop to use MtGVault.
Posted 03 May 2017 at 00:55

Yea it should always be towers on the left and right... I've never seen or heard of a square before!! The squares only appear on the main sort of home pages (new& active, unloved etc etc).
Posted 03 May 2017 at 11:03