Discussion Forum

Working on an infect command deck, HALP!

Here's my deck:
http://www.mtgvault.com/kidhack/decks/poisonous-blight-wip/

I threw a whole bunch of stuff in there and am going to edit down. Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks!
Posted 14 December 2017 at 02:07

Suggestion: Add a proper description to the deck if you want some help. When I look at decks that don't have any description my though is "why should I use my time to help you if you didn't even bother to take some of your time to write up your thoughts, tactics, and so on?". The idea behind this is to make things easier for people that want to help you.
Posted 08 January 2018 at 08:12

Constructive Suggestion: Atraxa makes an excellent infect Commander because she covers every color with infect and also because of proliferate ability to dole an additional counter on any number of permanents for each of the same already assigned during endstep. Aside from those modifiers, this angel horror does great standing on her own boasting the compliment of abilities flying, lifelink, vigilance and deathtouch!
Posted 27 July 2018 at 08:25

I love Atraxa for infect edh. I have a very solid deck built around her and win most games with it. There isnt much in Red for infect so she is perfect.

War of the spark has added some nice proliferate cards as well. Flux Chandler and Evolition Sage are great.
Posted 10 May 2019 at 18:43