Discussion Forum

Pirate Cards Not in the Database

Hello! First, I love this website. Keep up the great work. I'm currently working on a pirates deck and I've found a few Pirate cards that are not in the database. I'm not very familiar with card releases, etc., but was wondering if there was a timeline when I could expect to see the below cards in the MTG Vault. Thanks for an awesome MTG tool.

Angrath, Minotaur pirate
Angrath’s Ambusher
Angrath’s Fury
Angrath’s Maurauders
Buccaneer’s Bravado
Daring Buccaneer
Deadeye Brawler
Deadeye Rig-hauler
Dire Fleet Daredevil
Dire Fleet Neckbreaker
Dire Fleet Poisoner
Fathom Fleet Boarder
Forerunner of the Coalition
Goblin Rrailblazer
Grasping Scoundrel
Kitesail Corsair
Lookout’s Dispersal
Protean Raider
Sea Legs
Siren Reaver
Siren’s Ruse
Slippery Scoundrel
Storm Fleet Sprinter
Storm Fleet Swashbuckler
Swab Goblin
Swaggering Corsair
Timestream Navigator
Tomb Robber
Warkite Marauder
Posted 11 January 2018 at 03:30

Hey DeadLock, I cherry picked a few and they are from Rivals of Ixalan which isn't out yet. I've got the data and images from Gatherer today and they'll be in the database today. :)

Ian
Posted 12 January 2018 at 09:12

Thank you so much! You're a hero! I had no idea it wasn't even out yet. Seems like I need to educate myself on how block releases work, etc. This is amazing! Now I'm reading the stories and looking at the block on magic.wizards.com. I cannot wait to buy this. Especially because my wife is tying to build her dinosaur deck and they're all part of the same block! Thanks again.
Posted 12 January 2018 at 22:45

Hahah you're welcome! Pre-release is this weekend, so if you can, go along to one of those events!
Posted 13 January 2018 at 10:33

Yeah, I need to figure out how this works. I'm currently living in Japan. I wonder if there's an event nearby. That would be awesome. Still new to this whole thing. Also, just added them all. Can't seem to find the final seven cards. Thanks again.

Angrath’s Ambusher
Angrath’s Fury
Angrath’s Maurauders
Buccaneer’s Bravado
Goblin Rrailblazer
Lookout’s Dispersal
Siren’s Ruse
Posted 14 January 2018 at 05:38

The apostrophes we have in the database are slightly different to the ones you've listed there. If you just try search for Angrath, they all come up :)
Posted 19 January 2018 at 22:56