Discussion Forum

Password reset email not working

I have forgotten the password for my original account and tried to use the option "forgot password" to send me reset instructions to my email adress. However, the emails (I tried several times, with the new account aswell) never reach my inbox. I would really like to access my old accound and decks, which are not all public.

(I made this account just to report the bug, since bug reporting is not possible without an account)
Posted 05 January 2020 at 14:32

Same problem here, I've now lost access to my long-standing account with all of my decks, all of which are private. Created this new account specifically to reply. Clicked password reset link, entered email address, site says that the password reset information has been sent. 12 hours later, still no sign of any email. Checked inbox, Spam, and all other folders on the email account. Have entered email address into the Password Reset again, still no email.
Posted 08 January 2020 at 16:50

4 days later, still nothing. Password reset most certainly broken.
Posted 12 January 2020 at 06:10

Hey Guys

Apologies about the delays. Send us a message via Facebook with your details and we'll get this sorted. Your accounts are most definitely not lost.

Cheers
Posted 13 January 2020 at 14:19