Discussion Forum

The gap between arena and paper is broadened by miles...

Starting with the jumpstart that's currently being spoiled, wotc is finally preparing to let arena become partially independent.
It's going to feature a bunch of digital abilities that can only be used in digital games.

One of those mechanics actually interests me a lot from the perspective of having played lots of games where I measured the individual performance of cards in the deck.

By inserting paperstrips inside the sleeves I would note down when a card gets casted.
This means that I've effectively mimicked the new digital mechanic perpetually, so if you are the type of player that's tests out his builds by using paper, and then build it on arena, then you can try out using paperstrips inside the sleeves.

***warning***
Do not slide paperstrips inside the sleeves where you have valuable cards as this will scrape of color of the card.
Also make the strip long enough to stick a little out of the sleeve so you can remove it by pinching it out with your nails, if you dig your finger in you both bend the card and ruin the sleeve.
Posted 31 July 2021 at 10:52

to post a comment.