Discussion Forum

I need help building a deck

I'm wanting to convert my red/white standard deck into a modern deck. Any Ideas or tips for this beginner?
Posted 03 August 2021 at 17:35

It depends on how competitive you want to be, and how many resources or time you want to invest in becoming good...

Also, the forums are very inactive, I'm only here to take a small break from the trolls :)
Posted 03 August 2021 at 23:10

At the moment it's no big deal as you only have one deck but a link to your deck in the forum would have been great.

When asking for help you should give the users some information to work with, just stating "i need help building a deck" can lead anywhere. I would ask you to write down some informations (In the deck-description for example) on what you want this deck to achieve (the strategy), restrictions (standard, modern, price, editions, and what else you can think of) and any other information you would think that could help the users here to help you.

(I have posted the same text into your deck, as the notification of forum-posts doesn't work)
Posted 04 August 2021 at 07:48

He never answered after that.
Posted 13 August 2021 at 07:25

I know, sad thing. Missing forum notifications can do this, but on the other hand, you'll never know which type of user you're gonna meet after only 2 posts and no deck.
Posted 31 August 2021 at 06:18