Discussion Forum

The next MTG Arena Thread

So Arena has been out for a while-how has your experiences been? I intend to organize my own thoughts and present them coherently. (I hope.)
Posted 20 February 2022 at 11:21

The platform is OK-ish. I moved away from it to a free platform, where testing and playing with friends is easier, and all magic cards from all editions are available, not only the arena ones.

The main problem I'm having with it is that I like to play with other people more than once, talk to them, or even play with friends. Playing with friends is possible, but the last time I checked it was a pain in the ass to set up a game with a friend.

Also the events are only for players that sink time or money into Arena, and not for casual players, because it's difficult to get the crystals needed to pay for the events.

Last, it would be motivating if there would be a connection between the real card boosters and Arena. I I would get a code in 1 out of X boosters that would gift me a booster for arena, I would look into the platform more often, simply to collect them and tune the decks...and maybe play some games.
Posted 23 February 2022 at 07:45

So I am in the process of watching various reactions to the most recent Arena Economy videos, so I am in the process of trying to really gather my thoughts and get them coherently revised to be written.
Posted 20 March 2022 at 11:08