Discussion Forum

[Suggestion] Remove number of decl-views from the frontpage

I would really love to see those Views removed, at least from the frontpage. Why? Because it simply doesn't tell anything about the deck. Likes and Comments are the things that matter, but Views, i don't think so. You could still leave it as background attribute, or only when looking directly at the deck, like it is at the moment under "Social Stats"

Also it's way to easy to cheat them up, so it's a number that doesn't tell anything about the deck AND can easily be faked.
Posted 07 July 2022 at 16:42

Posted 10 July 2022 at 02:24

I agree. When I eventually get back to working on the new design I think I will remove a few things. To be honest with you, I think a lot of the "social" aspects we tried to bring in haven't worked out as originally intended and could do with a good rethink. I wanted mtgvault to primarily be a simple, nice to use tool that you can use by yourself to help brew, keep track of lists, share ideas etc.

I want this tool to be about the user's own account, the deck building tools and the decks themselves. Nothing else really matters. We'll get there.
Posted 13 July 2022 at 14:29

Posted 13 July 2022 at 22:25

Come on gary, you know I've been trying to get you to deal with the trolls forever.
Whys my comments unviewable again ???
Posted 21 August 2022 at 19:59