Discussion Forum

Deck Notifications. (and more)

Is there to show when a deck has new comments that you havn't seen before, kind of like a subscription to a thread on the forums?

If you ask somebody a question on their deck, or are waiting for a reply on yours, that would be ideal because you wouldn't have to keep clicking on the deck.

Also, I am trying to help stimulate activity on the boards, getting friends on the site, maknig decks, helping people because WAY too many decks go through the new deck list with no help or comments. I think this issue should be a target by developers =]
Posted 20 February 2010 at 18:13

We are working on the social side of things on the main site and you will have an "activity stream" similar to facebook that will list all your updates etc, a central place to find new comments and such. you'll also be able to follow people whom have decks that interest you etc and will see their updates too :)

Also, i'll move this thread :p

Cheers
Posted 20 February 2010 at 20:39

Awesome. Sound great. I am glad this site is taking a turn for the better. The more active users this site can maintain, the happier the community will be.

Thanks for moving it! =]
Posted 20 February 2010 at 20:59

This is an older picture and it doesn't quite look like that any more (not that it's staying as it is either probably) but this'll give you the general jist of it...

http://www.twitpic.com/rg9ek
Posted 21 February 2010 at 23:43

Could there also be a way to track decks we like. Like just clicking a 'favorite' button and then there's a spot in our profile that has links to any decks we have faved?
Posted 02 May 2010 at 10:28

Yep, this is something else we've thought of and is on the list of things to work; thanks for the suggestion though! :)
Posted 05 May 2010 at 09:30

I love this site. It just does so many cool things. Once I get my computer science-ing back on track, I'd like to help you guys develop (yeah, computer science-ing. Think about it.)
Posted 05 May 2010 at 13:04