Discussion Forum

COOLEST WIN CONDITION EVER! O.o

So last night i had one of the coolest win conditions ever! :eek:
It was so cool, and so humiliating to the opponents if they let it happened i decided to make a deck around it that night!

It's running rite of replication, Ondu Cleric, and Ajani Goldmane. You can see where I'm going with this! :p
Posted 12 April 2010 at 03:59

not really following the Ajani part.
Posted 12 April 2010 at 04:34

[QUOTE=Bonzai820]not really following the Ajani part.[/QUOTE]

The life gain helps make the token Ajani puts out bigger. Not the most original combo I've seen though.
Posted 12 April 2010 at 05:49

you know what's cooler? just casually dropping a dragonmaster outcast out there when your opponent has no removal in their deck.
Posted 12 April 2010 at 11:49

A cool win condition is to Beacon of Immortality your opponent just after you played False Cure on them ;) That, my friend is one funny win condition.
Posted 13 April 2010 at 03:41

hahaha... beacon of immortality + false cure is epic. nice one...
Posted 13 April 2010 at 03:51

I might be mistaken, but I don't think that False Cure + Beacon of Immortality combo would work. Beacon doesn't cause a player to gain any life, it simply doubles their existing life total. No gain, no loss.
Posted 13 April 2010 at 12:16

[QUOTE=Majnen]I might be mistaken, but I don't think that False Cure + Beacon of Immortality combo would work. Beacon doesn't cause a player to gain any life, it simply doubles their existing life total. No gain, no loss.[/QUOTE]

if your life total goes up for any reason it is concidered to be life gain, at least so I have been told. You should look it up in the rules or have a judge confirm this to be sure.
Back in the day of Arbiter of Knollridge, his effect was concidered life gain. Can't remember why that was important but it's what I was told back then.
Posted 13 April 2010 at 12:50

In reading the Oracle rulings on "double" or "halve" life total cards, I'm pretty certain such cards are considered life gain and loss, respectively. So Beacon of Immortality + False Cure would work as intended.
Posted 13 April 2010 at 15:30

well i think i have the coolest win condition ever... Remove your opponents win condition O.o check it out
http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=43030
Posted 14 April 2010 at 01:56

Oh and one more thing!!! how do i start a new thread its starting to annoy me
Posted 14 April 2010 at 01:57

One of my favorite win conditions ever was followed footsteps on a bronze bombshell then casting skyswoller to give your opponet about 3 or more bombshells for the win.
Posted 14 April 2010 at 15:15

Piranha marsh.
Posted 21 April 2010 at 04:19