Discussion Forum

Printer Friendly

I've been playing around with MTG Vault for a few weeks, and have just finished my first deck.. a slight modification to a deck I used to run, before it became lost amongst my many, many boxes of cards... ahem! I was pleasantly surprised by the breakdown provided once a deck is finished! Though the information is somewhat inaccurate (it doesn't distinguish between artifacts and artifact creatures, for example), but still very useful!

I think it'd be pretty sweet to be able to open a printer friendly version of this page (white background, formatted black text, no other links, ads, or images), so it can be printed and kept inside of the deck box for easy reference between games.

Cheers!
-Your Resident Vegetarian Cannibal,
SavajCabbaj
Posted 23 April 2010 at 14:59

Hi SavajCabbaj

Glad you are enjoying the tool - yea there are a few goblins that are skewing the stats, which we still need to eradicate :p

Gary and I hadn't actually thought about a printer friendly format - it's fairly simple to do! I will add it to our development sheet, which also includes file exports - txt, excel etc, so tht should make printing easier too :-)

Hope that helps, any other questions, dont hesitate to ask them on the forum!

Cheers

Ian
Posted 23 April 2010 at 16:29

Another thing to maybe consider along these same lines is a Legal Decklist that you could fill in relevant info for tournaments. I can provide a starter template if need be.
Posted 28 April 2010 at 07:38

That would be good NightLoki :) Thanks!

Have you got anywhere to upload it, or want to email it to me?
Posted 28 April 2010 at 08:27

ehm, I think I can link you.
Posted 29 April 2010 at 01:03