Discussion Forum

card listed twice

What's always bothered me is that when you double click the "add" button while the page is loading, the card appears twice on the screen, so you have the card that you wanted, and then you have it AGAIN right under it. Can't it just be added to the card count and not loaded as a separated card?
Posted 25 April 2010 at 06:15

Hi Whitey, sorry about the delay!

I believe this would happen in the same scenario on any webpage, as you are effectively submitting the form again. Unfortunately, it's not clever enough to work out you've already added it - I guess we could add that in :-)

Just out of curiosity, why would you double click the button while the page is still loading? The button to add cards only needs a single click to add it to your deck.

We may have some javascript voodoo planned for the deck creation process, so stay tuned.

Cheers

Ian
Posted 30 April 2010 at 17:21

I guess if you knew you wanted two of that card you might do that.

Okay, this is a super lazy suggestion, but how about an add play set button next to the single add button for when you know you want 4 of a card. 'Cause changing all those 1s to 4s on the deck screen is just back breaking labor. :p
Posted 15 May 2010 at 21:48

We are looking at modifying the add card system as it is - possibly using a text box to add in quantities, so you'd still have to type a 4 in, but at least it'd do it on adding the card, rather than adding one, then changing it to 4...

But then we also have plenty of other ideas on the whole deck building process.... :p
Posted 20 May 2010 at 22:55