Discussion Forum

"BLAZE" IN or OUT?

hows it going, i just started playing magic recently and when i started i bought 10 boosters of World Wake and i pulled a Blaze not searing blaze( i mean i did pull 2 of those but i also pulled a Blaze) anyway i went to my nearest magic store to buy more copies of Blaze for my Burner/kicker deck and they told me it has rotated out of play and i asked them how did i pull a blaze out of world wake and they told me i didn't. I did not own any magic cards prior to the 10 boosters so can anyone help me out in this area for I'm lost....thanks:confused:(oh by the way the format is standard)
Posted 29 April 2010 at 01:59

I'm not entirely sure how you got a Blaze in worldwake, but the last time it was printed was 10th edition (the X for a symbol), it wasn't reprinted in Magic 2010 (the M10 symbol) because fireball got reprinted instead. What's the set symbol on it, and what color is the border?
Posted 29 April 2010 at 02:35

X symbol so is it a misprint?
Posted 30 April 2010 at 14:47

[CARD="10E"]Blaze - I assume it looks like that? Rather than a mis-print, I'm guessing it was incorrectly included in the booster.

Blaze hasn't been reprinted since 10th Edition, as you can see on the above card page, so that's the only explanation I can think of!
Posted 30 April 2010 at 15:06

Huh, if that was in a magic 2010 booster then you might be able to email wizards and ask 'em for a replacement pack. It might even work!
Posted 05 May 2010 at 12:10