Discussion Forum

Deck Challenge: Multiplayer Vintage

My group and I play mostly multiplayer games of 3-5 players, sometimes more. Of the nine total regulars in the group, we have constructed a total of somewhere pushing thirty multiplayer themed decks... but now I'd like to see what you can do! Despite the quantity of decks floating amongst our group, many are too similar to one another.. I'm curious to see what ideas and strategies others will use within our normal format.

The rules are thusly proclaimed:
Format - Vintage (Including all DCI banned and restricted cards)
Rules: Magic: The Gathering Rules
The following sections apply.
+General (section 800.#)
+Limited Range of Influence (section 801.#) Optional
+Attack Multiple Players (section 802.#)
+Attack Left and Attack Right (section 803.#) Optional if 801.# is not used
+During their own upkeep phase, any player can form or break a Team with another player. If Limited Range of Influence is in effect, a player's range of influence also includes any other players on their team.
+Only a single player can win, teams are therefore ephemeral things.
Posted 04 May 2010 at 15:11

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=48497

this deck is fun to play, probably the most fun you will ever have with a control deck. Once you get Psychic Battle out, the entire deck's purpose takes form. Your opponents will NOT be able to attack, block, or overall target anything. You make all of the decisions.
Posted 04 May 2010 at 15:35

367 of my 368 decks are designed for multiplayer. Our situations are exactly the same, from the sound of it. I have a lot of crazy ones...
Posted 04 May 2010 at 15:59