Discussion Forum

Faster Deck Creation and Deck Edits

Faster Deck Creation

Pretty much I want to be able to Update My deck quicker because its Frustrating to add a Card, then Go back and add a new card.
I need to move through about 4 different pages looking for what I want

I'm thinking its all based off HTML and text editing right

So When cards,
There will be a mini browser on the side that holds the data of the deck your currently editing all the cards are in the deck currently your editing
-Seperated into Deck and Side Board

-WHen you add a new card, It adds to it
-You can also Take it away from the cards on the side

Pretty much, you don't need to go through 5 different Pages just to add 2 cards.
-This way you can add 4 to 5 cards on one browser and Say to yourself "This system is amazing..."

Deck Edits

Pretty much to Be able to Take someone elses deck and edit it...
-Then someone edits yours....
--Then someone eidts yours......
Posted 13 March 2009 at 02:09

Hello,

I'm actually currently working on a bulk card adding page which will work slightly differently than your suggestion but will hopefully speed up deck building a lot! I do like youur suggestion however and will keep it in mind.

As for using other decks as a template to building your own, I like it and will possibly add this feature, it may prove to be useless once you can export/import decks though...

Keep an eye on the vault news forum for site updates!
Posted 13 March 2009 at 14:20

Even though this sounds fake...

I'm excited!
Posted 18 March 2009 at 02:31

Fake?!

I'm real, honest! :P
Posted 18 March 2009 at 15:41

I'll trust ya :D
Posted 19 March 2009 at 04:37

haha? Javascript FTW? yes. XD
Posted 26 March 2009 at 02:12

I've got to agree, entering cards one at a time can become quite tedious, which I why I haven't got any serious use out of this site... yet. :)

TCGplayer.com, while not quite as clean-looking of an interface as MTG Vault (their focus is selling cards), has a very easy deck builder. You simply type in like this:

4 Baneslayer Angel
4 Lotus Cobra
4 Rafiq of the Many

It's worth checking out.
Posted 29 September 2009 at 20:23

We have a bulk importer in the pipe line - we haven't had a massive amount of time lately, but the framework is there, I have a beta one working on wowtcg vault, which gary has started to port to MTG Vault.

Keep an eye on the forum and we'll update you when we have something to update!
Posted 30 September 2009 at 08:26