Discussion Forum

enchating a planeswalker?

so the new planeswalker for white(can think of it off hand) can turn into a 6/6 creature until end of turn but what happens if you do something like target creature has defender to itwhen it is a creature, does the enchantment stay? my guess would be no but thats a guess
Posted 24 May 2010 at 21:14

If you have an enchantment - Aura attached to Gideon Jura that says it is an enchant creature, it falls off of Gideon and goes to the graveyard when Gideon stops being a creature.
Posted 24 May 2010 at 21:39

just as i thought but i had to make sure, now say i path to exile him when he is said creature?
Posted 24 May 2010 at 21:52

Then he gets pathed and they get a land.
Posted 25 May 2010 at 01:21

alright, just had to doubl check
Posted 26 May 2010 at 22:01

wait im confused when Gideon gets 6/6 white soldier creature it says the he's still a planeswalker so u cant path nor do gaurd duty ( make him a defender) because it says that hes still a planeswalker........ im confused
Posted 30 May 2010 at 18:03

If you turn a land into a creature you can kill terminate the land and it will die, even though it's still a land.

If you turn a planeswalker (gideon jura) into a creature the same applies. He may not lose his planeswalker card type but he's still a 6/6 creature for the duration of the turn.
Posted 30 May 2010 at 18:07

[QUOTE=Desant]wait im confused when Gideon gets 6/6 white soldier creature it says the he's still a planeswalker so u cant path nor do gaurd duty ( make him a defender) because it says that hes still a planeswalker........ im confused[/QUOTE]

what's there to be confused about. If a card says exile target creature then the card can exile any creature. Does it matter what other types the creatures has? no!! It doesn't say so on the card so why would it matter.
Just read the card and do what it says, 99% of the time it will be correct.
Posted 09 June 2010 at 11:16