Discussion Forum

Kithkin

heey all I'm new heer, but not i MTG i have played in 2 years now and I try to make a kithkin deck, and I hop you provs can give me some feedback.

Creatures 28

4-Goldmeadow Stalwart
4-Ballyrush Banneret
4-Wizened Cenn
3-Ranger of Eos
3-Field Marshal
2-Preeminent Captain
2-Kinsbaile Borderguard
2-Mirror Entity
1-Mosquito Guard
1-brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile
1-Figure of Destiny*
1-Knight of Meadowgrain*

Enchantment 5

2-Glorious Anthem
3-Oblivion Ring

Artifact 1

Door of Destinies

Spels 5

2-Surge of Thoughtweft
3-path to Exile

Land 21

20-Plains
1-Rustic Clachan

Some pleses are marked with an * this means that I am trying to find 3 more
Posted 23 March 2009 at 16:30

if i may...

Glorious anthem, and a full 4 paths. consider spectral procession and reveillark if you want to go that way, otherwise, keep hunting for full playsets of knight of meadowgrain and Figure.
Oh, and before I make any more comments, at a later date probably, I'm gonna put it out there: I hate one-ofs in decks. They ruin consistency. That is all (for now, question mark?)
Posted 07 April 2009 at 13:55

in my opinion kithkin suck especialy when faced with pyroclasm,infest,wrath of god, or firespoute.
Posted 10 April 2009 at 16:52

you forgot vulkansk fallout.

and now i have 4 meadowgrain and tow Figure of Destiny´,
ok im trying to find 2 more of Glorious Anthem
Posted 11 April 2009 at 15:34

Check out my deck. http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=17725

It'll be tougher to pull off the cards since you're just getting back in but this is where I think the meta is heading. Unless I'm wrong (and I'd feel dumb if I was) the Mark of Asylum will take care of the volcanic fallouts and Runed Halo should make me untargettable by Banefire. With Planeswalkers and Anthems out to buff your creatures. I just love kithkins and I'm doing everything I can to make them viable while they're still in type 2.
Posted 21 April 2009 at 17:54