Discussion Forum

finding decks you've commented on

i know someone has made a similar request, but mine's more specific:

essentially, i've made comments on a few people's decks and then they've disappeared from the front page and they are more or less impossible to find.

a way of solving this would be to keep a running record on your profile of all the comments you've made (with most recent first), and a link to each deck that they were on.

this kind of thing is used on forum profiles and stuff, i can see it working well with MTG Vault as well.
Posted 09 June 2010 at 15:44

Agree it's a bit crap. As Gary and I are fairly busy atm irl, I think I might quickly whip up a "social" page, which will have decks you've commented on etc

We do have a proper profile page revamp due out, but we've been kinda busy lately so it's all got pushed to the back and the easier stuff has been done instead :p

Cheers

Ian
Posted 09 June 2010 at 16:11

thanks, sounds brill.

good to have such direct communications with the site admin.... normally they are suspended in clouds of ineffability and hard to reach.

good going. keep it up.

B
Posted 09 June 2010 at 16:26

That's where we try to be different! :-)

I'll probably have a look at this tonight/tomorrow and post in here when I've done something worth showing :p

Cheers

Ian
Posted 09 June 2010 at 16:31

I've added in a new feature called "Deck Comment History" it can be found once you've logged in, under the profile, in the left hand side menu. This page is fairly temporary, but it should enable you to find all the decks you've commented on.

Cheers

Ian
Posted 10 June 2010 at 09:47

Just wanted to say sorry for the lack of activity from me guys, as Ian said we're fairly busy in real life at the moment; I'm currently in the process of buying my first house and so that's sucking a lot of my time. I'll be back and more active once everything is all sorted out! :)
Posted 11 June 2010 at 09:38