Discussion Forum

Portal 3K/Tundra

I have a bug and a suggestion to make, so I thought I'd make it into one thread...

First, the Portal 3K cards can't be added to my deck list. I was thinking of adding Borrowing 100,000 Arrows to my EDH, but it doesn't seem to be there.

Also, whenever I type in Tundra as a land, it comes up as being Tundra Wolves, which is not at all the same thing. :P
Posted 05 July 2010 at 16:44

Hello

We are aware Portal is missing, there are a couple of sets missing in total, but Gary and I are fairly busy irl atm, so can't get them done quite yet!

I assume you are talking about the bulk importer? Yea, unfortunately it will pickup things like that :( That's why it is still in beta (altho it has been for ages :p), we still need to make some tweaks to it (such as MWS importing...)!

Cheers

Ian
Posted 05 July 2010 at 18:11

[QUOTE=Ian]Hello

We are aware Portal is missing, there are a couple of sets missing in total, but Gary and I are fairly busy irl atm, so can't get them done quite yet!

I assume you are talking about the bulk importer? Yea, unfortunately it will pickup things like that :( That's why it is still in beta (altho it has been for ages :p), we still need to make some tweaks to it (such as MWS importing...)!

Cheers

Ian[/QUOTE]

It doesn't show up in either importer, actually. :p
Posted 05 July 2010 at 18:44