Discussion Forum

A Flaw in the Voting System

I recently posted a deck on the vault to see if i was the only person experiencing it, but as you will see i soon found out i was wrong. There is a flaw with the oting system in that someone can Zero every other top deck in order to raise theirs up to the top

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=83560

Above is the link to the deck i posted. The only way i can think to easily solve the problem is someone MUST post a comment on a deck to rate it at 5 or lower. I know you guys are really busy irl right now, and i wish you guys luck with all your escapades but this is a major problem. We cant get an accurate representation of what people think about the decks on the vault. without some troll or jerk 0ing our decks off the top to bolster their owns status. Im really sorry to bring this up at a busy time in your life but i dont think this can be ignored
Posted 10 August 2010 at 02:56

I have replied on your deck but I'll summarise here by saying I think the main problem is the "prize" we offer. Where there is competition, there will be cheaters and I believe that this is our problem.

We're looking into it (again).
Posted 10 August 2010 at 10:11