Discussion Forum

Mana Curve - Color's Seperate

I think a way to seperate your Mana Curve, in a created deck, to show the types of mana seperate would be great.

Colourless cards could be bunched in a seperate group since color is not relevant.
Putting this all into a graph would be even better.
Like this you could tell at a glance what type of color has a higher occurrance ealier on compared to later in the game.
Posted 24 August 2010 at 00:50

Thanks for the suggestion! There's so many things we'd like to do for deck stats/reporting and this is one of them, just need to get around to it!

I've been working with graphing a lot at work recently and the idea of adding graphs for the mana curve has been in the background for ages now (the original design PSDs for vault have graphs in them). I like the idea of having multiple bars along the same axis one bar for each colour, don't know how it'd come out though!
Posted 26 August 2010 at 10:50

Why not have a beta for the site up with some ideas you guys are wanting to test? I'm sure several users, myself included, would love to do some testing for you. Might even free up some time on your guys' end.
Posted 26 August 2010 at 11:06

Hi NightLoki

Were kinda at the top end of capacity atm on the server (we are hosted on a cloud server which is rated on CPU cycles), so were thinking of best ways to potentially move across to a dedicated server or something.. so maybe it's a possibility then! But with the current hosting package, it's a bit of a no-no :p

Cheers
Posted 30 August 2010 at 19:20

Thanks for considering my suggestion.

I definitely like what you have all created this far and i hope it keeps getting better :)

Hosting always seems to be the problem, i can understand that very well.
Posted 30 August 2010 at 22:14

[QUOTE=Ian]Hi NightLoki

Were kinda at the top end of capacity atm on the server (we are hosted on a cloud server which is rated on CPU cycles), so were thinking of best ways to potentially move across to a dedicated server or something.. so maybe it's a possibility then! But with the current hosting package, it's a bit of a no-no :p

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Ah, hardware limitations. That makes sense, thanks for responding.
Posted 31 August 2010 at 03:00