Discussion Forum

Challenge 1 between Darkness1d and Hax

Hax

Darkness1d

Here are the decks from the Challenge between Hax and Darkness1d. Please vote your idea on who won their dual against each other.

THe next question, Hax want to know if you guy want to give us the next Challenge Idea to do.
Posted 25 May 2009 at 04:32

Idk about these 2 decks. Both are pretty weak. One looks like a bad version of a bant deck, and the other is a mill deck with no removal for aggro. I guess if they played it would depend on who started playing spells first, as sad as that is.
Posted 25 May 2009 at 15:33

[QUOTE=Darkness1d]THe next question, Hax want to know if you guy want to give us the next Challenge Idea to do.[/QUOTE]

How about the complete opposite of a 40 card deck challenge, an EDH deck challenege? You both pick eachother's generals, and are forced to make a good deck out of a possibly terrible general.
Posted 25 May 2009 at 16:59

I think the challenge should be a theme deck challenge. So each person is given a theme (by a third party) and each person is forced to build a deck based around that theme. To make it easier you would have to allow proxies, and make it so you can use any type 2 (or what ever format you are using) card. That would make the challenge truly difficult.
Posted 25 May 2009 at 18:30

and the theme could be a combo, type, or single card (using one color is to easy).
we could also put the winning decks on the combo thread. i think it would create more prestige and get people to participate or it could be a way to settle an argument or we could choose two people (at random or by some other means to compete)
Posted 25 May 2009 at 23:56

So if you read what they said about the competition, there are 2 people building these decks and playing them against eachother. That is how they are determining the winner. From what I understand the voting is just who you think is going to win.
Posted 26 May 2009 at 04:14