Discussion Forum

Help needed with tournament deck

I've entered a 2 headed giant legacy tournament for FNM trouble is I dont know my partner, were only allowed 4 of a card between us and i dont know there deck, every team starts with 2 planeswalkers in play.

Any ideas would be great
Posted 07 September 2010 at 08:17

[QUOTE=dannycolledge]I've entered a 2 headed giant legacy tournament for FNM trouble is I dont know my partner, were only allowed 4 of a card between us and i dont know there deck, every team starts with 2 planeswalkers in play.

Any ideas would be great[/QUOTE]

I don't see how that could work? Does everyone get a partner on the spot or do people team up before going to the tournament. I don't see how you can make a 2 headed giant deck with no overlapping cards if you don't know your partner. It's impossible.

As for the walkers, that's crazy!!! Who decides which planeswalkers? If the choice is up to me I'd say Nicol Bolas and Ajani Vengeant, Game over. Since the other guys can't have the same walkers because of the legendary rule the guy with the best walkers wins. Opeing with Bolas wins because you kill the other guys best walker. Ajani mana screws your opponents. 2 Walkers on an empty board is game over.
Posted 07 September 2010 at 09:52

I agree with Seth, it sounds very strange.

Also if you play 2HG legacy the combination of a SI and a New Horizons deck (or two decks like that) would also be just about game over, walkers doesn't even matter then.

Legacy 2HG with start walkers is just too broken to be fun.
Posted 07 September 2010 at 15:27

You can only use single colours so 1 team is red, 1 black, 1 green, 1 blue and 1 white. I agree bit silly cause both players have to have planeswalkers out. So Chandra n Jace are screwed for red and blue. green will have to be nissa and garruk. black will be sorin and miss vess but want to know how to build my deck as everyone has partners. But mine is someone i will meet for the 1st time on the night. Luckily I have a choice of 3 planeswalkers and giddeon and elspeth is going to be funny but need to know how to go bout the deck.
Posted 07 September 2010 at 18:26