Discussion Forum

Remember my login...

I was just wondering if there was anyway I could get a box to check for mtgvault (not the forums, cause it has it) to remember me on my computer. Maybe I'm missing something, but for some reason it just logs me off after a couple minutes, and I have to log back in if I want to post a comment on a deck or something. I can log in and go to enter a decklist, by the time I'm done entering the cards, I'm logged out again... Like I said, maybe I'm just missing something, but if this is an issue, maybe you could look into it. Thanks.
Posted 22 September 2010 at 22:27

This happens periodically, it's really annoying. It's liek the bug where confirmation emails don't get sent out... happens to loads of people at once, then not again for ages!

We'll look at implementing some cookie style remembering system at somepoint. I increased the session timeout in .NET, but evidently it still hasnt completely removed the issue :(

Ian
Posted 23 September 2010 at 09:35

oh ok. I'm glad to know it's not just user error on my part. It is very annoying though. Thanks.
Posted 23 September 2010 at 12:45

It sounds v. annoying - I've NEVER experienced it thankfully, sorry to hear you have though! :(
Posted 23 September 2010 at 17:49