Discussion Forum

[Fixed] can't log in

Hello, I've been trying to log in for the past two days and type in my username and password then when I hit log in I get returned to the homepage and I'm still not logged in so I cant edit my decks or anything. :confused:
Posted 25 September 2010 at 19:45

I can't check your account right now, but a few things to check:

You got the activation email
You've activated your account
You have Javascript enabled

First time anyone has mentioned that they can't physically login! What browser / OS ?

I will have to take a look tomorrow if you still can't login, sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Ian
Posted 25 September 2010 at 20:04

yes I got the e-mail and activated my account, that was probably about 2 weeks ago now. I'm useing internet explorer. Its not really a major inconvenience I was just building a couple decks out of boredom, I can wait. I'm not sure how to check if javascript is activated.
Posted 25 September 2010 at 20:15

Have you managed to login? I can see you have logged in today (26th 5:50am PST (i think the server is pst anyway :p)) is that right?

Cheers
Posted 26 September 2010 at 20:44

Yes I managed to login, I have no idea what the problem was before. I was able to login on a friends computer then later this one let me log in again so I dont know, I guess if it happens again I'll just try that first
Posted 27 September 2010 at 20:39