Discussion Forum

Export deck to Magic Workstation

I love mtgvault, however its pain designing decks using it and then having to manually recreate them in MWS to playtest with them online. I'm guessing the MWS deck file format is fairly straight forward as loads of 3rd party deck builders support it.
Posted 22 October 2010 at 11:29

Hi Snowball

As with everything this is something we want to do! Time is the issue atm, but it's definitely something we want to include. Not just MWS either, apprentice, proxies etc would also be good :)

Cheers

Ian
Posted 25 October 2010 at 16:14

I might look into this one fairly soon, it's been on the list for ages since v2 went live. We actually used to do it in v1 but it got lost in the rush as things do... There's a few other things I want to work on first though, most importantly getting semi-static deck content (popular decks) onto the homepage. Don't worry though, it'll get done eventually! ;)
Posted 26 October 2010 at 10:32

I was just wondering what the status of this was because I use both and it would be very useful.
Posted 25 May 2011 at 15:27

do you need help if you guys are short on time? i have a full time job but, i work at a computer all day so, if you need someone to do the coding for it, feel free to ask:)
Posted 26 May 2011 at 14:53

Thanks for the offer, we should be fine doing it though. We're just working on another project at the moment but it won't be too much longer til we're back on these! ;)
Posted 26 May 2011 at 20:41