Discussion Forum

Mana Crypt is missing

I'm trying to post a deck that uses the card Mana Crypt, but it isn't coming up :(

Thanks guys.
Posted 21 December 2010 at 03:48

What set is it from? I need to do another missing set exercise at somepoint! It's finding the data for the older sets in a decent format that's the issue. Usually the MWS Spoilers posted on mtgsalvation work fine, but it's a case of finding them! :P

Cheers

Ian
Posted 12 January 2011 at 23:11

[QUOTE=Ian]What set is it from? I need to do another missing set exercise at somepoint! It's finding the data for the older sets in a decent format that's the issue. Usually the MWS Spoilers posted on mtgsalvation work fine, but it's a case of finding them! :P

Cheers

Ian[/QUOTE]

Master's Edition II

Thanks! :D
Posted 12 January 2011 at 23:14

Looks like the new Mirrodin Besieged isn't in place, either. Tried to add a Bonehoard, and it didn't work.
Posted 29 January 2011 at 16:31

Mirrodin Besieged hasn't officially been released yet, but we're working on adding the cards as soon as possible, if they're not up before the weekend then they'll be up at the weekend.
Posted 31 January 2011 at 09:31

Ahh, okay. MagicCards.info just posted them, so I guess they are early.
Posted 31 January 2011 at 23:38

Yea there is a spoiler release, that happens. We need it in a specific format before we can input it into the database. Plus we wanted to get the images :)

Only a little bit behind magic cards, but have now got it all in the database, let me know if you see any images not working, I had to rename some of them manually :)

Cheers

Ian
Posted 01 February 2011 at 10:09