Discussion Forum

sour8: Natural Moron

Deleted. Ignore this.
Posted 21 December 2010 at 16:59

so, I went to look at the deck and what mainly jumped up at me was your own comment:

[QUOTE]It's people like you that make this website look like some kind of gay bar, and it's really not, so leave, go back to your hole, and never come out.[/QUOTE]

I have to say, I find your comment much more disturbing than his alleged rank cheating.

an uncivil attitude is much more harmful to the site/community than an undeserved deck ranking.
Posted 21 December 2010 at 18:32

You're right, and after listening to you and the guy who replied to my comment, I apologize for my dumb behaviour yet again. *sigh* I think I'm going to quit this site for a while, and come back when I'm Aaboy66 and not a troll again. I seriously feel like a complete childish n00b now, and I'll probably never accomplish that "winning a Tournament" dream I've always had. I'm sorry everybody, ignore this thread, it was dumb of me to post it in the first place. Have a great day everyone...
Posted 21 December 2010 at 18:52

There's no need to leave the site, just try and keep your cool! I know it's frustrating when people cheat their way to the homepage but we can all see them and at the end of the day, they're just tainting their own accounts/credability by doing it.
Posted 22 December 2010 at 09:49