Discussion Forum

Copperhorn Scout

Hey, I have another question.

If I attack with 2 creatures and Copperhorn Scout, after I untap my other 2 creatures, can I attack with them again? Or is it more like Vigilance? They just untap and I can use them as blockers?

Thanks!:manag:
Posted 02 January 2011 at 01:02

[QUOTE=Jaggednib]Hey, I have another question.

If I attack with 2 creatures and Copperhorn Scout, after I untap my other 2 creatures, can I attack with them again? Or is it more like Vigilance? They just untap and I can use them as blockers?

Thanks!:manag:[/QUOTE]

You have 1 attack phase per turn. End of story. What happens is that they untap afterward so that you can use them for other purposes such as blocking.

It's more useful than vigilance because [example] I can :symtap: my Enclave Cryptologist twice this turn for 2 card and/or :symtap: my Lanowar Elves for :manag: to cast a spell before the attack and a another spell after the attack.
Posted 02 January 2011 at 03:15

Great, thank you for the clarification!
Posted 02 January 2011 at 16:59

Also, fun fact just in case you didn't know.

When you attack with multiple Copperhorn Scouts, you gain multiple untaps. So for example, you could attack with everything, untap from one Copperhorn, use tap abilities, untap from another Copperhorn, use tap abilities again.. and so on.
Posted 06 January 2011 at 00:21