Discussion Forum

Main Page

G'day fellow deck builders,

How would someone get their deck on the main Vault homepage? This question has possibly been asked before but I looked around and could not find it.

Thanks!:manag:
Posted 08 January 2011 at 04:53

A deck hits the top decks list when it has recieved 50 or more likes. Any deck can hit the upcoming list, but the ones one that list are usually around 18 - 30 ish likes.
Posted 08 January 2011 at 05:41

I probably should have been more clear; how do you get your decks put in the 'new decks' section on the front page? Some of them only have a couple of 'likes'.

Thanks!
Posted 08 January 2011 at 05:52

Oh, that list is a constant "conveyor belt" of the most recent decks that have been made. When a new one is made, the bottom one is pushed off. All you have to do is make a new deck, and it should show up. I think, but am not 100% sure, that you also need to set your deck from "work in progress" to "finished deck"...but again I'm not sure.

Hope that helped! :D
Posted 08 January 2011 at 06:27

This is correct, the deck must be marked as "finished deck" for it to hit that new decks list, and then that list is as surewhynot said, a "conveyor belt' of all new finished decks ordered by date created (newest at the top). :)
Posted 08 January 2011 at 09:57

Awesome, thanks guy!
Posted 08 January 2011 at 18:26