Discussion Forum

Eternal Witness equivelant in Esper colors?

Hi there, I'm looking for a card that allows me to pull target card from graveyard in any set (specifically its for EDH). I know there are a lot of creatures and sorceries/instants retrievals, but I am looking for anything. For artifacts and preferably planewalkers.
Posted 21 January 2011 at 09:37

Eternal witness is the only creature that takes back any card, it's a typical green only quality. If you want play anything back from the yard in esper I guess yawgmoths Will is your best bet.
Posted 21 January 2011 at 19:18

Sadly, Yawgmoth's Will is banned in EDH. It doesn't even have to be a body, I'll take an instant or sorcery. Haha
Posted 22 January 2011 at 10:24

[QUOTE=DavidLucas]Sadly, Yawgmoth's Will is banned in EDH. It doesn't even have to be a body, I'll take an instant or sorcery. Haha[/QUOTE]

It's not banned, at least not the last time I checked (and I can't check it where I'm now). Yawgmoth's Bargain is banned for obvious reasons but there's nothing even remotely broken about Yawgmoth's will in EDH.
Posted 24 January 2011 at 10:55

You're right. My friend is a moron, when I mentioned that card to him he told me it was banned. That is a great idea then! Thanks a lot Seth, I appreciate you replying =)
Posted 24 January 2011 at 11:33