Discussion Forum

Deck Price

I am relatively new to mtg vault and really new to the forums, so I apologize if this has already been suggested.

I noticed there were a lot of deck challenges for budget decks and being a student, I always find myself deciding which decks to make based on price. It would be really nice even to have an approximate price for the deck, given the cards.

I noticed when you click on the cards, you have the Ebay card auction prices, but no "buy it now" type prices, so I can understand if this is not possible with your current set up. It would just be really cool.

Maybe even an average of the current non-zero Ebay auction prices? I'm just trying to think of a way it would work without having to change your current set up.
Posted 26 January 2011 at 17:19

Aye I've wanted to do this for quite a while now, I think it's a great idea! We've toyed with pulling in the average prices from the ebay listings but also using data from magictraders.com if they'll let us. Still, right now we've got bigger fish to fry... fixing the rating system for a start!

Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the site! :)
Posted 26 January 2011 at 23:08

Glad to see this has already been suggested. Looking forward to its eventual implementation. =)
Posted 02 March 2011 at 08:41

Any word on this?
Posted 23 July 2011 at 08:44

Yeah that would be a really helpful tool if you're on a budget you could see how muck you'd be spending while building...
Posted 23 July 2011 at 23:08