Discussion Forum

Anyone get some good pulls from the prerelease?

I got a foil Tezzeret out of the first Besieged pack I opened and also got a Sangromancer which went immediately into my EDH Vampire deck and I got a Mox Opal as well. I preordered a couple boxes of boosters beforehand so here's to hoping I get some more great cards. I've gotten phone calls daily to see if I wanna trade the foil Tezzzeret, but I think I'm gonna keep it. I've only been playing Magic for a few months now and this is by far my best and luckiest thing I've gotten out a pack.
Posted 01 February 2011 at 09:36

Hmmmm, I ended up getting a shiny Slagstorm (In the Faction packs it still counts as a rare so you can't get a shiney and non-shiny rare in the same pack). I also got a Titan Forge, a Sangromancer, a copperline gorge, ascetisism, and a shape anew.

All in all I was kinda disappointed with what I got but by the end of the day my trades more than made up for it as I ended up getting 3 Heroes of Bladehold (Promo), 4 Knight Exempars, a few DoJs, and a student of warfare all for my knight deck :D
Posted 01 February 2011 at 22:43

I actually pulled fairly well.

I pulled a Skithiryx, a foil Inkmoth Nexus, a Blightsteel Colossus, and a Black Sun's Zenith.

The friend I bought in was Mirran, and pulled really well. He got a Tezzeret, Wurmcoil Engine, Thrun, Sword of Feast and Famine, and a Sword of Body and Mind. He got second place.
Posted 13 February 2011 at 13:08

[QUOTE=RaginCajun]I got a foil Tezzeret out of the first Besieged pack I opened and also got a Sangromancer which went immediately into my EDH Vampire deck and I got a Mox Opal as well. I preordered a couple boxes of boosters beforehand so here's to hoping I get some more great cards. I've gotten phone calls daily to see if I wanna trade the foil Tezzzeret, but I think I'm gonna keep it. I've only been playing Magic for a few months now and this is by far my best and luckiest thing I've gotten out a pack.[/QUOTE]
someone told me if u get a foil tezzeret then u get the normal tezzeret with it every time
and i was like why the heck would they do that
he told me that when a friend of mie pulled a foil tezzeret and a normal one from the same booster pack
Posted 03 March 2011 at 17:39

I had drawn an Inkmoth Nexus and Black Sun Zenith and people even now keep begging for Inkmoth
Posted 04 March 2011 at 21:53