Discussion Forum

How do I build and display a deck?

I've noticed that most people on this forum has built their own dream decks/ or displayed their actual deck lineup. They show you every card in the deck, if you click it, it shows you what the card does and how much it cost. And you can also draw sample hands of these decks to see how they work. How do I do this? Do i need to download something or is it something this website just offers all members?
Posted 11 February 2011 at 22:44

[QUOTE=Chewrida]I've noticed that most people on this forum has built their own dream decks/ or displayed their actual deck lineup. They show you every card in the deck, if you click it, it shows you what the card does and how much it cost. And you can also draw sample hands of these decks to see how they work. How do I do this? Do i need to download something or is it something this website just offers all members?[/QUOTE]

At the bottom of this page there is a link to the MtG Vault, of which these are the message boards.

You'll have to register / login separately. Once you do, you'll have a "Create a New Deck" link available, which will take you to the interface to create a deck in the Vault.
Posted 11 February 2011 at 22:50