Discussion Forum

Articles

What do you guys want when it comes to Articles regarding Legacy? Anything, just list what you guys want to be able to read and why. This is more of a thing regarding keeping people happy to me, I just like to write because I like people to read it. If I have to do research, thats not a problem to me. I want to do this and to do it right, with a proper forum now to do it with, what do you guys want to read? What about my What You Need Lists, good or bad? Need more detail? Pictures? Direct Links? Longer or Shorter Articles? Cut out Vintage or keep it?
Posted 24 February 2011 at 22:16

anything man, it's always valuable to read some elses views on the format. What about tempo and Kiln fiend. they say canadian tresh is dead but why, and isn't there potential playing something simular packing Kiln Fiend and Goyf, or Clique. I do aggree that Nimble Mongoose is dead, it's just not that impressive anymore these days.
Posted 25 February 2011 at 08:27

Yeah, Canadian Thresh kinda got outclassed by Team America (BUG) and New Horizons (WUG). The Canadian build (RUG) has just lost a lot of popularity.
Posted 25 February 2011 at 19:13