Discussion Forum

Game day

Never had to do this before so don't know if its legal or not

I have an awesome standard deck which i use a lot but i dont use any mirrodin cards so can i take out 15 cards put in 15 mirrodin and put those 15 as my sideboard and then change them into the deck as then there will still be the faction cards in my deck list.
Posted 04 March 2011 at 22:36

As long as there's that certain number of Faction cards in your 75 (that includes sideboard, btw), you're fine. Make sure there's no Phyrexian cards in there though, that'd disqualify you from having a faction deck (you could still play, obv).
Posted 04 March 2011 at 22:49

[QUOTE=NightLoki]As long as there's that certain number of Faction cards in your 75 (that includes sideboard, btw), you're fine. Make sure there's no Phyrexian cards in there though, that'd disqualify you from having a faction deck (you could still play, obv).[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nightloki my decks back to normal n just threw 3 of each mana myr in the sideboard
Posted 04 March 2011 at 23:09

Just remember: you only need 10 faction cards.
Posted 04 March 2011 at 23:25

"An affiliated deck must have at least ten watermarked cards from its affiliated faction in its main deck, and no watermarked cards from the opposing faction in its main deck or sideboard."

I think the 10 faction cards must be in your main board?
Posted 06 March 2011 at 00:44