Discussion Forum

Help! my deck is emo!

So this is a link to my black and white deck in which I kill myself in order to win. manages to piss people off pretty well, but I'd like to see if I can improve it with some suggestions and comments.
Posted 06 March 2011 at 04:02

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=157091
Posted 06 March 2011 at 04:03

Try deaths shadow nothing like a 16/16 for a B to piss people off.
Posted 06 March 2011 at 13:25

gamefreek602: Not a bad implementation. I do think you focus to much on the Near-Death Experience kill though. If people disenchant it or play means of inflicting direct damage at instant speed it becomes very difficult for you to win. If you had a second plan, aggro beatdown for instance, you increase your chances of winning. You should always build in multiple angles of attack when building a deck, if they break one you can use the other.

MomirBiggsSimicFat: Do not ask for advice on your own decks in other peoples posts. It's thread hijacking and it's not polite to say the least. I will remove your response if it hapens again.
Posted 07 March 2011 at 09:20

I didn't mean disrespect or anything I was simply asking for your opinion as a player. I was part of another card/deck site before where it was common practice to inquire opinion in this manner kind of a courtesy thing. Sorry for the mix up.
Posted 07 March 2011 at 09:38