Discussion Forum

U/B mill

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=155434

:manau::manab: Hey. Ive had this deck built a long time. This is the accumulation of the mill ideas Ive had minus ally whoring with massive shapshifters and the milling ally whos name escapes me. Or mass draw/mill. Also yes I think Ineed 3 more Glympses to but ther $16 apiece and I dont have extra $ now. Please give advice much appreciated.
Posted 06 March 2011 at 13:32

Will no one reply I really do value opinions of my "colleagues" so to speak ...... well type. Thanks.
Posted 21 March 2011 at 05:12

I have built many mill decks that do not use an ally mill engine so i would suggest a Keening stone and since you have so much draw power with the howling mines and the Jace I would add a Jace's erasure or two to speed up the mill. And if you can pull land out to quickly I would throw in a tramuatize to speed the overall mill up even more. Hope this helped you :) -(Btw: blue ally that mills is called Halimar excavator)
Posted 22 March 2011 at 22:41

definitely add 2-3 Traumatize.

i'd take out all 4 Terramorphic Expanse, both Nantuko Shade and one of the Jaces.
Posted 22 March 2011 at 23:34

Another Thing you might want to do is add some destruction support since it is a U/B i suggest a few Go for the Throat or a couple of Grasp of Darkness :)

@Seras I Agree with the removal of the terramorphics but side the jace dont take him entirely out
Posted 22 March 2011 at 23:46

I was trying to lower the overall cost of deck. Just so it'd run quicker thats why no traumatize plus by turn 5 not that many cards left. The Teramorphics are mainly for crab. I do have Keening stones & Erasures in side board. Which by time I can play Keening Stone its better than traumatize. As for the kill I don't have any extra at the moment.
Posted 23 March 2011 at 05:15