Discussion Forum

Flavor text

It's kinda dumb but me and a couple buddies every know and then just read flavor text. It's some of the funniest stuff ever. Like "Ib-Halfheart, Goblin tachtician" "Everybody but me....CHARGE!!!!" thats priceless. Or "Spellbraker Behemoth""Some think its immunity to countermagic evolved because of the constant mage attacks on Naya. I think it just ate a bunch of wizards." Thats freaking hilarious. Just for laughs it aint gotta be funny but whats yours. These are only 2 of dozens. It's not a important thread but hey this is just for fun.
Posted 21 March 2011 at 22:25

i belive there is already a thread for this somewhere in the deep dark places of the vault, that were active last time i was...good luck finding it though
Posted 22 March 2011 at 15:35

i like the flavor text from the original disrupt from weatherlight... it kinda summarizes what a blue mage is
Posted 26 March 2011 at 17:33

[QUOTE=jiggs]i like the flavor text from the original disrupt from weatherlight... it kinda summarizes what a blue mage is[/QUOTE]

I really have no clue why we find it amusing but we do. There a counterspell of sorts its flavor text is " It was probably a bad spell anyway." LOL
Posted 04 April 2011 at 06:06

Assualt Strobe is one that comes to mind. I have a bunch of others I like, that's just the first I thought of.

"When breaking someone's face once just isn't enough"
Posted 04 April 2011 at 06:29