Discussion Forum

[Suggestion] Deck deletion

hey maybe putting a delete this deck button.. click your profile, click the deck you want, click edit deck. and somewere on that page give us a optiong to delete this deck.. wether u dont have that deck no more, or changed it and want it to pop up on the main page under new decks... etc.. thanks love the work great job...
Posted 31 August 2009 at 07:04

I definitely agree, there needs to be a delete deck button. I would suggest to have it set up like the delete card buttons in the deck builder, you have one per deck and you have to confirm the delete. If you could do that it would be great, in the meantime, thanks for the website itself, it's extremely usefull.
Posted 06 September 2009 at 21:16

Aye, I really wish I'd just done this from the beginning, it's become a bit messy now... I'll try and work on it soon, I'm just a bit busy at the mo with a friends wedding and planning our trip etc. I am aware of the problem though, sorry! :(
Posted 07 September 2009 at 10:48

Ok, thanks for considering it.
Posted 10 September 2009 at 01:45

also basic profile functions such as changing passwords, messaging other users or leaving comments in their user profile would be great additions too.
Posted 10 September 2009 at 18:22

yes thanks for considering it
Posted 03 October 2009 at 22:04

[QUOTE=visno]also basic profile functions such as changing passwords, messaging other users or leaving comments in their user profile would be great additions too.[/QUOTE]

You can already change your password :-)

On the left side menu (once logged in) - goto Account options and you should see an option appear for change password :cool:

Friends system is in the pipeline, it's something Gary and I have wanted to add in for a while, but it's easier said than done!

Ian
Posted 03 October 2009 at 22:26

really looking forward to this, it'd make it easier to experiment with decks if I knew that I could scrap the deck if I changed my mind about making it or found an already complete version that I could easily adapt to my preferences/budget.
Posted 16 October 2009 at 21:19