Discussion Forum

Deck Statistics Correlates

I was just thinking, it would be pretty cool if each item in the deck statistics to the right of the deck list could be clicked to link to a correlative statistics page. It'd be even better if they could be clicked to generate a dynamic expanding/contracting text field below the correlated statistic, but I'm not familiar enough with php to know if that'd be too much work when there's other projects still more important.

Here's what I mean. We have a card-type breakdown, mana symbol occurrence, and mana curve. Each item within one of these fields could be clicked to show correlative data from the other two fields. For example, within type breakdown you might see "Creatures: 22 (36.66%)" If you were to click creatures, you'd see data for creature specific mana symbol occurrence and mana curve.

Just thought it'd be a fun idea to provide more detailed information for deck builders who like to be informed :)

Cheers!
-Cabbage the Savage
Posted 26 March 2011 at 19:01

Don't need to be familiar with PHP as the sites are written in .NET ! ;)

Now we are on a new server, we can actually use Microsoft Charts for .NET, so we can expand on the stats in a more graphical sense as well :) Sounds like an interesting idea though!

Cheers

Ian
Posted 26 March 2011 at 19:34