Discussion Forum

Confused!

Ok, I don't understand something. My friend is using a mono green deck, and has four, Sword of Body and Mind with in his deck. Can he use the sword on his own green creatures? If so... does the effect of the sword keep him from using another sword on the same creature that already has the same sword on it?
Posted 27 March 2011 at 16:59

Equipment can only be equipped on a creature that the equipments controller owns. If he can, he can equip all 4 of his Swords onto one creature.
Posted 27 March 2011 at 17:11

[QUOTE=KuroRyuuD]Equipment can only be equipped on a creature that the equipments controller owns. If he can, he can equip all 4 of his Swords onto one creature.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I should have been more clear with my question. With that sead, I know he can only use his sword of body and mind on his own creatures.

What I ment to ask was... due to sword of body and minds affect that gives protection from green and blue, can he use more copys of sword of body and mind, on a green creature that already has a sword of body and mind on it that is his?
Posted 27 March 2011 at 17:16

Like i said,
[QUOTE]If he can, he can equip all 4 of his Swords onto one creature.[/QUOTE]
The sword is neither green, nor blue, it`s colorless, unless something says otherwise. He can`t however use green/blue spells on the equiped creature, and neither can you.
Posted 27 March 2011 at 17:41

[QUOTE=KuroRyuuD]Like i said,

The sword is neither green, nor blue, it`s colorless, unless something says otherwise. He can`t however use green/blue spells on the equiped creature, and neither can you.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmn... so would not the sword of body and mind backfire on the green creature the sword is equiped to, due to the fact the creature is infact green, and the sword gives protection from green?

I guess what I mean by this... is it not like a snake eating it's own tail?
Posted 27 March 2011 at 17:55

the equiped creature has protection from green and blue, so you cant target it with green and blue effects. you can still target it with another equipment even it is already equiped with the sword w/ another sword because the sword is colorless
Posted 27 March 2011 at 18:18