Discussion Forum

Help test my myr deck for debugging?

Hello i am grasshoppeh and i am debugging my real life deck. I ussally use this deck to play against my friends and keep in mind that i have bought all these cards for this deck. :P

here it is
http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=169579

any suggestions?

if you want I can set up a match on octgn if you have it. i can set up a match so i can test it...
Posted 06 April 2011 at 23:20

Thats probably wrong on spelling. Yeah the Seeker is awesome in artifact especially w/ artifact lands, cause his neg effect gets em'. Well and he kicks ass for artifacts especially some of the cheap Myrs. Yeah almost all artifact decks can benefit from Tezzeract. Well mine did anyway. Maybe Myr Retriever oldy but still pimp.
Posted 06 April 2011 at 23:34

I added 4 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas's

then went and playtested the changes you suggested and it inceased my draw and won me a couple matchs,

As a note i did put your name in the credits if that is fine with you?

Thank you,
Posted 07 April 2011 at 01:55

Thats awesome glad it helped.
Posted 07 April 2011 at 20:12

I feel that the earlier Tezzeret Print: Tezzeret, the Seeker, would be more beneficial. Another good suggestion is Arsenal Thresher, when it comes into play, you reveal artifacts from your hand, and it gets +1/+1 counters equal to the number of revealed artifacts. Also, Master of Etherium, and lastly Semblance Anvil, the Master pumps your Myr and gains power based on your number of artifacts, and then the Anvil will let you play most Myr for free (combine with Shimmer Myr for Surprise blockers!)
Posted 10 April 2011 at 01:53