Discussion Forum

help with red white life gain deck

Deck link: http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=169732
Posted 07 April 2011 at 07:43

I'm not sure how I feel about the Ajani's Mantra Ajani's Pridemate package, especially with Pridemate starting in the board. Other than that, I like the knights, seems pretty powerful. Knight Exemplar plus Day of Judgment seems crazy good. You might want Journey to Nowhere over Pacifism because it seems like a better card in general. I would say Revoke Existence or divine offering over Solemn Offering in the board. Possibly a bigger burn package in the board to make a transformational side board. But over all, I really dig the knights thing.
Posted 07 April 2011 at 14:53

thanks for input...my idea was that main deck would have all knights and use knight exemplar to protect nights and pump them up to use in combo of day of judgement... all other knights but mirran crusader which has double strike have battle cry and that being used with hero of bladehold who creates 2 1/1 knight tokes each turn he attacks would pump up reasonably well .... for my side board if i choose to swap out a creature set and bring out ajani's pridemate the other cards in side board help in negate and pumping up life which ajani's pridemate gets a 1/1 counter each time i gain life....if i had ajani goldmane, ajanis mantra, and luminous wake attached to a creature i could theoretically add 3 1/1 counters by end of turn
Posted 07 April 2011 at 21:52