Discussion Forum

Deck Challenge

Who ever can come up with the most extremly destructive deck for Emperor the contest will go on for about 2 weeks so it will end october 4 I will be looking for how well built it is, its speed, how smooth it runs and how often it would win in a emperor format you could either have yourself as the emperor or one of the generals Sry about the long explanation XD VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Emperor for those of you who don't know what emperor is, emperor is a magic format that requires 6 people. 3 of them are on one team, and 3 of them on the other. They sit across from eachother. The person in the middle is the emperor, he effects the people next to him, his 2 generals, unless defeated the two generals effect the person across from them. and their emperor they dont effect their comrad generals cause they are not next to each other if one of they generals are defeated they can attack the emperor the emperor if the emperor is killed the other team wins global spells like wrath of god or day of judgement are gobal spells which mean they effect everbody or plague wind would destroy all of your opponents creatures so its basically like normal play and also the emperor can play spells but he cant attack anybody until one of his generals are killed and he can lend his guards creatures like lets say one of your generals are at 6 life but you have 4 5/4 wolley thoctars you can at the beggining of your upkeep give your generals one of your thoctars if needed you cant lend them anything but the creatures that are in play under your controll.
Posted 20 September 2009 at 08:01

Main Deck (63 cards)

Artifacts
4x Blasting Station
4x Grinding Station
4x Phyrexian Walker
2x Myr Moonvessel
4x Ornithopter

Creatures
1x Ranger of Eos

Enchantments
4x Enduring Renewal
2x Oblivion Ring
3x Pacifism
3x Temporal Isolation

Land
20x Plains

Spells
1x Awe Strike
3x Dawn Charm
4x Holy Day
4x Pollen Lullaby

this deck wins by infinite mill or infinite damage by turn 4 im a general not the emporer i have never lost before with this deck while playing this format
Posted 20 September 2009 at 08:53

The emperor setup is very strange and demanding. I personally believe it depends on what you and your team are playing with.

In my opinion the emperor should always have a control deck to help stall the other players while your generals come running at them full force.

So here is my entry for the emperor's deck: Legendary Control

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=21217
Posted 21 September 2009 at 07:26

control deck. deck id 27846
Posted 21 September 2009 at 11:49

I actually own this deck. I've played it in Emporer before, which is my favorite gameplay style. It's best when it is the Emperor's deck. Controlling in all ways. Plays a land every turn, and by turn 5-6, no opponent can play anything without asking me first :D

Counters and burns. Good stuff :D

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=21786
Posted 29 September 2009 at 03:37

Keep it up guys i want more advirtise if you have to thank you and keep up the good work
Posted 30 September 2009 at 01:23

tyrant i think u need to explain this format better because ive read your post about half a dozen times and im still confused. and no offense but some punctuation would probably help clear alot of it up.
Posted 30 September 2009 at 19:20

here is a link that explains it sry if its a long read but its worth it, and its fun ^^
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.aspx?x=magic/rules/emperor
Posted 30 September 2009 at 23:54

As a general, I'd say I need to outpace my opponent & the fastest deck I have is my elves:

Essence Warden x4
Guilt-Leaf Ambush x4
Heritage Druid x4
Lanowar Elves x4
Bramblewood Paragon x4
Elvish Harbinger x4
Elvish Promenade x4
Imperious Perfect x4
Nacatle War-Pride x4
Nullmage Shepherd x2
Rhys the Redeemed x2
Wheel of Sun and Moon x2

I've had 12 4/4 tokens with trample on attacking turn 4. :)
Posted 02 October 2009 at 11:20

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=29216

For emperor. If you have a few turns to get set up you would have the option of attacking with 30ish 1/1 creatures or a single 30/30 creature, gaining life all the while.
Posted 02 October 2009 at 13:38

hey i decided to extend the time for another 2 weeks ok keep up the good work
Posted 02 October 2009 at 21:11

Hey, so when will the voting begin? haha?
Posted 04 November 2009 at 04:22

Main Deck
Creatures
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Quirion Ranger
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Wirewood Herald
4 Wirewood Hivemaster
4 Priest of Titania
4 Sylvan Messenger
3 Timberwatch Elf
2 Caller of the Claw
2 Viridian Shaman
1 Elvish Soultiller
1 Wellwisher
Enchantments
2 Concordant Crossroads
Lands
17 Forest

Side Deck
Creatures
2 Elvish Champion
2 Elvish Archdruid
1 Glissa Sunseeker
1 Wellwisher
1 Caller of the Claw
Artifacts
4 Thorn of Amethyst
4 Winter Orb
Posted 05 November 2009 at 02:14

Burn to ashes Main Deck (60 cards)

Creatures
2x Ball Lightning
1x Hell's Thunder
2x Hellspark Elemental
2x Lightning Elemental
1x Hostility
2x Cinder Pyromancer
1x Bloodmark Mentor
2x Vulshok Sorcerer
1x Barbed Shocker
1x Demigod of Revenge
1x Balefire Liege
1x Kamahl, Pit Fighter
1x Shocker

Enchantments
1x Electropotence
1x Furnace of Rath
1x Rage Reflection
1x Genju of the Spires

Land
12x Mountain
4x Mountain Valley
4x Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle

Spells
4x Flame Javelin
4x Lightning Bolt
1x Seething Song
4x Shock
1x Pyroclasm
4x Tarfire

Play creatures have them deal damage then unearth them and do it again :)
Posted 10 November 2009 at 16:12

ok i will make sure not to post any more deck ideas thank for the heads up
Posted 10 November 2009 at 16:21

VOTING STARTS NOW! you cant vote for yourself and if yours doesn't win remember it doesn't mean your deck is bad it's just that some people would prefer to do 1 over the other ok and sry Dark wolf you can only have 1 deck up so i put up your burn to ashes deck ok
Posted 11 November 2009 at 05:25