Discussion Forum

Extended Bant Exalted Deck

I decided to post my favorite Deck to hear suggestions for possible improvement - my Bant Exalted Deck, I originally came up with the deck based upon a deck concept my sister had tried, it was awful and didn't work well. She basically handed me the deck and said "good luck" and I spent a few weeks tweaking the deck into the great shape it's in now.

The goal is to ramp into any of the three "heavy" hitting cards, my 5/6 drops. Those cards are: Rafiq of the Many, Finest Hour and Sovereigns of Lost Alara. I play Jhessian Infiltrator and regardless of which one I pull it creates a very strong and effective damage source. I have had games where my Jhessian Infiltrator is able to hit for over 200 damage in one turn, turn four victories are not uncommon.

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=186026

I'm always open to ideas for tweaking so if you have any suggestions for tweaks I'd be more than happy to hear them. :)

I stated in my post in the T2 forums that I've only been playing MTG for about four months so I'm definitely not perfect but I've made quite a name for myself at my local card shop with my Exalted deck. I rarely lose with an acceptable starting hand, I have managed victories versus tournament viable decks and Legacy decks costing upwards of $1,000.
Posted 18 May 2011 at 04:09

to post a comment.