Discussion Forum

Seems that I can't post in Deck Discussions...

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=193875

^^Link above should be in Deck Discussions but I can't post there for some reason so here is my new deck. It's :manaw::manag: and it's supposed to be built so you don't take damage while Melira and Phyrexian Unlife is out simultaneously. It's all from New Phyrexia, so it's T2 until M12 and Innistrad release.
Posted 06 June 2011 at 13:54

[QUOTE=XypherZionX]http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=193875

^^Link above should be in Deck Discussions but I can't post there for some reason so here is my new deck. It's :manaw::manag: and it's supposed to be built so you don't take damage while Melira and Phyrexian Unlife is out simultaneously. It's all from New Phyrexia, so it's T2 until M12 and Innistrad release.[/QUOTE]

if you read under the link, it tells you the forum is closed, but still available to read.
Posted 06 June 2011 at 14:11

also, if you are going to play g/w, a playset of razorverge thicket would be helpful:) good luck!
Posted 06 June 2011 at 14:12

[QUOTE=truegrave18]also, if you are going to play g/w, a playset of razorverge thicket would be helpful:) good luck![/QUOTE]

i'm not a huge fan of razorverge. I just don't see how it could be affective here. Thanks for your input though. Also, I actually didn;t see that the forum was closed so thanks for pointing that out as well :)
Posted 09 June 2011 at 14:31

[QUOTE=XypherZionX]i'm not a huge fan of razorverge. I just don't see how it could be affective here. [/QUOTE]

razorverge thicket is a dual land you can tap for forest or plains...it would be affective simply because it is one land that gives you access to either of the two. if you had 4x razorverge thicket, 4x sunpetal grove, that's 8 mana in your pool that can tap for either or, decreasing the chances of you drawing dead cards because you are missing the required mana type.:D
Posted 16 August 2011 at 21:33

Also, with playsets of dual lands, it opens up your options for g/w cards in your sideboard. Lets face it, everyone should have Day of Judgment in their sideboard:P
Posted 16 August 2011 at 21:37