Discussion Forum

forum chat

Was just curious, have you guys considered adding a forum chatting option? I know some forums at the top of the page (or bottom) have an add-on that is a chat-room for registered forum users to chat on. If its at all possible, i think it would be a great idea. especially for those of us who are trapped at work and utterly bored:)
Posted 06 June 2011 at 16:33

[QUOTE=truegrave18]Was just curious, have you guys considered adding a forum chatting option? I know some forums at the top of the page (or bottom) have an add-on that is a chat-room for registered forum users to chat on. If its at all possible, i think it would be a great idea. especially for those of us who are trapped at work and utterly bored:)[/QUOTE]

I agree with the concept, however on a different level. I can't access the site at work, but realtime chat with people would be something I'd like to see added to this site. Than brainstorming things like a community made cube could be much easier, or even realtime chat about current decks and help tweaking or sideboarding.
Posted 05 July 2011 at 14:30

[QUOTE=Safearus]I agree with the concept, however on a different level. I can't access the site at work, but realtime chat with people would be something I'd like to see added to this site. Than brainstorming things like a community made cube could be much easier, or even realtime chat about current decks and help tweaking or sideboarding.[/QUOTE]

This would definately be useful. I would use it.

:)
Posted 05 July 2011 at 16:05

realtime help is always nice:) IF we could get more people to agree with the idea, maybe it will come true? :D
I know you guys are busy (Gary and the crew) so, it was just food for thought.
Posted 25 July 2011 at 15:04